My family loves fish, and this super-fast and delicious dish is very popular at my house. Though it tastes like it takes a long time, it cooks in minutes under the broiler. We like it garnished with lemon wedges with couscous on the side.
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with the fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tilapia with Corn Salsa in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tilapia with Corn Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review