Tilapia with Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tilapia with Corn Salsa(5)
Sort By :
When the whole family loves it, you know you have a winner. Adults liked the corn salsa more than the kids did.
all i did was add cumin and garlic salt to the salt and pepper. yum!
My mom bought me a Taste of Home cookbook with this recipe in it. My boyfriend and I tend to eat a lot of chicken, but we love tilapia. We saw this recipe and were so excited to try it. Loved it! Great flavor and easy to make!
I do something similar but use a can of my favorite Rotel tomatoes with lime and cilantro.
very quick and tasty! My kids liked it too!
More Recipe Collections
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >