Tilapia with Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tilapia with Corn Salsa
Sort By :
"This is a quick and easy way to perk up basic tilapia. Loved it!"
"all i did was add cumin and garlic salt to the salt and pepper. yum!"
"My mom bought me a Taste of Home cookbook with this recipe in it. My boyfriend and I tend to eat a lot of chicken, but we love tilapia. We saw this recipe and were so excited to try it. Loved it! Great flavor and easy to make!"
"I do something similar but use a can of my favorite Rotel tomatoes with lime and cilantro."