- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; chill until
- For basil oil, place the basil, lime juice, peel, garlic and salt in
- a small food processor; cover and pulse until chopped. While
- processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, cook
- tilapia in oil over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or
- until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with basil oil and
- salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 1/3 cup salsa and 2 tablespoons pesto equals 427 calories, 30 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 658 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.