Looking for a way to get a little more heart-healthy fish into your family's weekly diet? You'll win them over hook, line and sinker with this quick and easy entree. Topped with fresh spinach and a splash of lime, it's sure to become a favorite! Melanie Bachman - Ulysses, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 6 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook spinach in 4 teaspoons oil until wilted; drain. Meanwhile, place tilapia in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lime juice and remaining oil. Sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese and spinach; spoon over fillets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tilapia Florentine in Simple & Delicious March/April 2009, p24
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tilapia Florentine
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review