Tilapia Florentine Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 6 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 4 tilapia fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic-herb seasoning blend
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook spinach in 4 teaspoons oil until wilted; drain. Meanwhile, place tilapia in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Drizzle with lime juice and remaining oil. Sprinkle with seasoning blend.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the egg, ricotta cheese and spinach; spoon over fillets. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 249 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 307 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Tilapia Florentine
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.