- 4 pounds Kirkwood Boneless Turkey Breast, thawed*
- 8 ounces Appleton Farms Pork Sausage Roll
- 1 tablespoon Carlini 100% Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Iodized Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Stonemill Essentials Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Remove turkey breast from package. Lay skin side down. Slice each turkey breast in half crosswise without cutting all the way through. Open like a book. Repeat this process once more on each of the opened flaps, creating a large ¾-inch thick piece of meat. Be sure to keep the skin intact. Press the sausage into an even layer over the turkey breast.
- Roll and tie the roast, using cooking twine to secure. Rub the outside with olive oil, sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast until internal temperature of the turkey breast is 165°, approximately 2 hours.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then slice and serve. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Tiggy Provided by ALDI 2013
Reviews for Tiggy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2013
Very good recipe