"Tee time" was deliciously refreshing when we poured this thirst-quenching iced tea at our golf party. I enjoyed coming up with the recipe titles for our theme foods. Even non-golfers know this bright beverage is named for famous young pro Tiger Woods.
-Sue Ann O'Buck, Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 quarts water, divided
- 6 individual tea bags
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup sugar
- In a large kettle, bring 1 quart water to a boil. Remove from the
- heat; add tea bags. Steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in
- the lemonade and orange juice concentrates, sugar and remaining
- water. Serve over ice. Yield: about 3 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 126 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.