Tiger Peanut Butter Candy Recipe
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour into a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over first layer. Freeze for 5-10 minutes; break into pieces. Yield: 3 ounces.
1-1/2 ounces equals 263 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Tiger Peanut Butter Candy
"I made this as soon as I read the recipe! It was quick and so easy. It fit perfect in my small Christmas tins. Make a big batch and share."
"Amazing and easy!"
"just like mall candy. make it with some fresh squeezed lemonade or the orange julius recipe (this site) and save a trip!"
"This was a huge hit a our last PTO meeting. I was in a pinch on time and I also adapted it to make enough to fit in a 9X13 pan, by using vanilla candy coating and a untouched leftover solid milk chocolate easter bunny for the drizzle. Ha! Ha! AWESOME!!!!"