Tiger Peanut Butter Candy Recipe
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour into a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over first layer. Freeze for 5-10 minutes; break into pieces. Yield: 3 ounces.
1-1/2 ounce-weight: 263 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Tiger Peanut Butter Candy
"I made this as soon as I read the recipe! It was quick and so easy. It fit perfect in my small Christmas tins. Make a big batch and share."
"Amazing and easy!"
"just like mall candy. make it with some fresh squeezed lemonade or the orange julius recipe (this site) and save a trip!"
"This was a huge hit a our last PTO meeting. I was in a pinch on time and I also adapted it to make enough to fit in a 9X13 pan, by using vanilla candy coating and a untouched leftover solid milk chocolate Easter bunny for the drizzle. Ha! Ha! AWESOME!!!!"