Tiger Peanut Butter Candy Recipe
This effortless, three-ingredient candy will please any chocolate-and-peanut butter lover. “A good friend gave me this recipe, and I cut it in half to make just enough for me,” shares Roberta Taylor of Sharpsville, Indiana.
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour into a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over first layer. Freeze for 5-10 minutes; break into pieces. Yield: 3 ounces.
1-1/2 ounces equals 263 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 102 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC