Tiger Peanut Butter Candy Recipe
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour into a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over first layer. Freeze for 5-10 minutes; break into pieces. Yield: 3 ounces.
Reviews for Tiger Peanut Butter Candy(4)
Sort By :
I made this as soon as I read the recipe! It was quick and so easy. It fit perfect in my small Christmas tins. Make a big batch and share.
Amazing and easy!
just like mall candy. make it with some fresh squeezed lemonade or the orange julius recipe (this site) and save a trip!
This was a huge hit a our last PTO meeting. I was in a pinch on time and I also adapted it to make enough to fit in a 9X13 pan, by using vanilla candy coating and a untouched leftover solid milk chocolate easter bunny for the drizzle. Ha! Ha! AWESOME!!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Easy Candy Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >