This effortless, three-ingredient candy will please any chocolate-and-peanut butter lover. “A good friend gave me this recipe, and I cut it in half to make just enough for me,” shares Roberta Taylor of Sharpsville, Indiana.
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate chips
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt vanilla chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour into a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over first layer. Freeze for 5-10 minutes; break into pieces. Yield: 3 ounces.
Originally published as Tiger Butter Candy in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p10
Reviews for Tiger Peanut Butter Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review