Tiger Butter Candy Recipe
Pamela Pogue of Mineola, Texas tells, "This candy is big on peanut butter flavor and fun to make."
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 1. In a microwave, melt coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour onto a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spread into a thin layer.
- 2. Repeat with chips and cream. Pour and swirl over peanut butter layer. Freeze for 5 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
1 serving (3 each) equals 225 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC