Tiger Butter Candy Recipe
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- 1. In a microwave, melt coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour onto a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spread into a thin layer.
- 2. Repeat with chips and cream. Pour and swirl over peanut butter layer. Freeze for 5 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
3 each: 225 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Tiger Butter Candy
"I've been making this delicious candy for years! I always spread my tiger butter into a waxed paper lined 15x10-inch pan, then cut the chilled candy into squares. This recipe is definitely a family favorite!"
"I make different candy trays every Christmas and give them to my family. Each year they look forward to homemade candy. Last year I ran across this recipe and added it to my tray. It was very good and I received many compliments. When I first make a recipe, I do not make any changes. I will make it again this Christmas, and the only change I will make is to "make more"."
"I love this recipe but modify it by using creamy and omitting the cream...just as yummy!"
"This recipe is so easy! I didn't use the cream as this is a recipe my ex-mother-in-law used to make. Since I couldn't find it, I looked on TOH where I know i can find just about anything!~"
"I've seen it at our local Wal Mart, which is a Super Store. Good Luck!!"
"Very easy and has a wonderfully mild peanut butter flavor!"
"Isn't candy coating, candy melts?"
"what is white candy coating???Where do I buy email@example.com"