- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons half-and-half cream
- In a microwave, melt coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour onto a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray; spread into a thin layer.
- Repeat with chips and cream. Pour and swirl over peanut butter layer. Freeze for 5 minutes or until set. Break into small pieces. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Tiger Butter Candy
"I've been making this delicious candy for years! I always spread my tiger butter into a waxed paper lined 15x10-inch pan, then cut the chilled candy into squares. This recipe is definitely a family favorite!"
"I make different candy trays every Christmas and give them to my family. Each year they look forward to homemade candy. Last year I ran across this recipe and added it to my tray. It was very good and I received many compliments. When I first make a recipe, I do not make any changes. I will make it again this Christmas, and the only change I will make is to "make more"."
"I love this recipe but modify it by using creamy and omitting the cream...just as yummy!"
"This recipe is so easy! I didn't use the cream as this is a recipe my ex-mother-in-law used to make. Since I couldn't find it, I looked on TOH where I know i can find just about anything!~"
"I've seen it at our local Wal Mart, which is a Super Store. Good Luck!!"
"Very easy and has a wonderfully mild peanut butter flavor!"
"Isn't candy coating, candy melts?"
"what is white candy coating???Where do I buy firstname.lastname@example.org"