Fans of tiger butter fudge will revel in this version that's very similar to bark candy. The chocolate swirls are pleasing to the eye, and the creamy, peanut flavor is a treat for the taste buds.—Philip Jones, Lubbock, Texas
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top; cut through with a knife to swirl. Chill until firm. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 1-1/4 pounds.
Originally published as Tiger Butter Candy in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p81
Reviews for Tiger Butter Bark Candy
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review