Tiffany Cups Recipe
This mouthful is delightful and so cute in mini-ramekins. Creamy vanilla is comforting with a strong Irish Cream accent. I suggest garnishing with whipped cream.—Tiffany Rampey, Chicago, Illinois
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 5-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons Irish cream liqueur or refrigerated nondairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coarse sugar and orange curls, optional
- 1. In a small saucepan, heat cream over medium heat until bubbles form around sides of pan. In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar. Remove from the heat; stir a small amount of hot cream into egg yolk mixture. Return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Stir in liqueur and vanilla.
- 2. Transfer to four stoneware demitasse cups or 2-oz. ramekins. Place cups in a baking pan; add 1 in. of boiling water to pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until centers are just set (mixture will jiggle). Remove cups from water bath; cool for 10 minutes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Garnish with coarse sugar and orange curls if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 208 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 157mg cholesterol, 19mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Tiffany Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC