- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a food processor, process the flour, brown sugar and butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine peaches and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Repeat with strawberries and remaining confectioners' sugar; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Pour over crust. Spoon 1/2 cup peach mixture over the cream cheese layer. Top with 1/2 cup strawberry mixture.
- With a knife, cut through cream cheese filling to swirl. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars; serve with remaining fruit mixtures if desired. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Tie-Dyed Cheesecake Bars in Country Woman May/June 2003, p45
Reviews for Tie-Dyed Cheesecake Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review