Tie-Dyed Cheesecake Bars
If they're in a funky mood, let them create the tie-dyed cheesecake bars by swirling colorful fruit sauces.
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, process the flour, brown sugar and butter until
- mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom of a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine peaches and 1/4 cup confectioners'
- sugar; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Repeat with strawberries and remaining confectioners' sugar; set
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the eggs,
- sugar and vanilla until smooth. Pour over crust. Spoon 1/2 cup peach
- mixture over the cream cheese layer. Top with 1/2 cup strawberry