Simple and flavorful, this recipe is a tasty and healthy way to use up all those zucchini that are taking over your garden. It's ready in no time! —Bobby Taylor, Ulster Park, New York
Featured In: 25 Healthy Zucchini Recipes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon cube, crushed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion and bouillon; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Sprinkle with herbs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Thymed Zucchini Saute in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014, pjls
Reviews for Thymed Zucchini Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 13, 2016
"Quite good. I used the dried thyme and it absorbed into the zucchini well. I might not dice the onion so finely next time, but plan on making it a staple side dish."