Simple and flavorful, this recipe is a tasty and healthy way to use up all those zucchini that are taking over your garden. It's ready in no time! —Bobby Taylor, Ulster Park, New York
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon cube, crushed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion and bouillon; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Sprinkle with herbs. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Thymed Zucchini Saute in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014, pjls
Reviews for Thymed Zucchini Saute
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2016
"Great east and fast to make...I added 2 strips of freshly crispy bacon crumbled and Parmesan sprinkled on top. Great side dish. Bob Tanner."