- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and halved
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 vegetable bouillon cube, crushed
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, onion and bouillon; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until zucchini is crisp-tender. Sprinkle with herbs. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Thymed Zucchini Saute
"Quite good. I used the dried thyme and it absorbed into the zucchini well. I might not dice the onion so finely next time, but plan on making it a staple side dish."
"Great east and fast to make...I added 2 strips of freshly crispy bacon crumbled and Parmesan sprinkled on top. Great side dish. Bob Tanner."