- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed (about 9 cups)
- 3 cups sliced sweet onions (about 1-1/2 large)
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine vegetables. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Thyme-Roasted Vegetables
Sort By :
Delicious! And Jasmine is right -- the smell while they are roasting is soooo good!
Thank you, Jasmine for this recipe. I make roasted vegetables all of the time to use in ratatouille, caponata, and pasta sauce. I would serve it with rice as a side. Anyway, I never THOUGHT of roasting some potatoes with the usual veggies. So good, and so easy!