The smell of our house as this is baking calls everyone to dinner. Normally, it serves eight, but my husband's been known to have more than just one serving at a time. It's that good..—Jasmine Rose, Crystal Lake, Illinois
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed (about 9 cups)
- 3 cups sliced sweet onions (about 1-1/2 large)
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine vegetables. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Transfer to a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Roast 45-50 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Yield: 10 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Thyme-Roasted Vegetables in Taste of Home December 2013
Reviews for Thyme-Roasted Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review