Thyme Grilled Vegetables Recipe
“I love these new, little garden potatoes,” writes Christine Wall of Bartlett, Illinois. “This dish can easily be put in a foil pan and cooked on the grill. Your kitchen won't get hot, and clean up is a breeze.”
- 16 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 jar (15 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- 1. In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. disposable foil pan, combine the potatoes, broth, oil, thyme and salt. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- 2. Stir in peppers and onions. Grill 25-30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup equals 163 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 191 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC