“I love these new, little garden potatoes,” writes Christine Wall of Bartlett, Illinois. “This dish can easily be put in a foil pan and cooked on the grill. Your kitchen won't get hot, and clean up is a breeze.”
- 16 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 jar (15 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. disposable foil pan, combine the potatoes, broth, oil, thyme and salt. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Stir in peppers and onions. Grill 25-30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Thyme Grilled Vegetables in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p43
Reviews for Thyme Grilled Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review