- 16 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 jar (15 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. disposable foil pan, combine the potatoes, broth, oil, thyme and salt. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Stir in peppers and onions. Grill 25-30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Thyme Grilled Vegetables in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p43
Reviews for Thyme Grilled Vegetables
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2009
"probably wouldn't be as good but wonder what it would taste like making it in the oven."
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2009
"to make this dish go farther I also added julienned carrots and added zuchinni and squash sliced and it was wonderful, had to had about 1/4 cup more broth ."