Thyme Grilled Vegetables Recipe
“I love these new, little garden potatoes,” writes Christine Wall of Bartlett, Illinois. “This dish can easily be put in a foil pan and cooked on the grill. Your kitchen won't get hot, and clean up is a breeze.”
- 16 small red potatoes (about 2 pounds), halved
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 each large green, sweet red and yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 jar (15 ounces) pearl onions, drained
- In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. disposable foil pan, combine the potatoes, broth, oil, thyme and salt. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 25 minutes.
- Stir in peppers and onions. Grill 25-30 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Thyme Grilled Vegetables in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p43
Reviews for Thyme Grilled Vegetables(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2009
probably wouldn't be as good but wonder what it would taste like making it in the oven.
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2009
to make this dish go farther I also added julienned carrots and added zuchinni and squash sliced and it was wonderful, had to had about 1/4 cup more broth .
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >
- Grilled Vegetables >