- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mixed salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients. Shake well just before serving over salad greens. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews for Thyme 'n' Thyme Again Salad Dressing(1)
Sort By :
This is a definite keeper! LOVE this recipe! I made it an hour before so the feta would "melt" into the dressing (I use sheep's milk feta) and I didn't have fresh herbs, but dried were delicious too! (Use 1/3 for dried, so 1 T = 1 t.) Slightly sweet, and tangy from the vinegar and the feta! Made our salad a BIG hit!