You just can't beat the flavor of fresh herbs. For a little extra zest, I sometimes use lemon or caraway thyme.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mixed salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first 11 ingredients. Shake well just before serving over salad greens. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Thyme 'n' Thyme Again Salad Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p224
Reviews for Thyme 'n' Thyme Again Salad Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review