Three-Veggie Skillet Recipe
To try out the Gourmet Grillware, our Test Kitchen came up with this simple side dish featuring tender roasted vegetables with a hint of seasoning. The veggies are great alongside many entrees. You can also prepare this dish in a cast-iron skillet.
- 1 medium onion, cut into small wedges
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Coat grill-and-serve skillet with cooking spray; place on grill. Cook the onion, red pepper and mushrooms in oil over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 6-8 minutes. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove skillet from grill. Stir in the basil, salt and pepper. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 122 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 301mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Three-Veggie Skillet
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC