"During my husband's teaching career, we did a lot of entertaining," writes Evelyn Shaulis, Butler, Pennsylvania. "I'd throw together this rich dip in just minutes, and it always received praise."
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 pound sliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers
- In a large saucepan, combine the cream cheese, soup and pepperoni.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted. Serve
- warm with crackers. Yield: 6 cups.