- 6 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 5 cups water
- 3 cups diced cooked corned beef
- 2 cups chopped cooked cabbage
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- In a large soup kettle, bring the celery, carrots, potatoes and water to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Three's-a-Charm Shamrock Soup
Sort By :
I love this soup. I make it several times a year. It taste so much like a plate of corn beef and cabbage! To make things a little easier, I will periodically used a can of carrots and I also add a can of diced potatoes.
Absolutely love it. It's a time saver to cook the corn beef and dice it the day before.