Three Potato Salad Recipe
This pretty salad - made with white, red and sweet potatoes - tastes as good as it looks. The mild dill dressing enhances the tender spuds and onion, especially if you refrigerate it overnight. Even those who don't like sweet potatoes like this salad. -Nan Cairo, Greenwood, Delaware
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 medium unpeeled red potatoes, cubed
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place all of the potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook for 20-30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. Place potatoes in a large bowl; add onion. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 15 servings.
3/4 cup equals 171 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 241 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Three Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC