Three-Pepper Veggie Tray Recipe
In no time at all, you can put together this colorful platter of crisp vegetables. Instead of typical veggie dip, serve a trio of salad dressings in dishes of varying heights for added interest. Cost: $29.04 The salad dressings shown here are green goddess, French and honey mustard.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 2 medium bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- Assorted salad dressings
- 1. Arrange vegetables on a serving platter. Serve with dressings. Yield: 24 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 32 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Three-Pepper Veggie Tray
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC