Three-Pepper Veggie Tray
In no time at all, you can put together this colorful platter of crisp vegetables. Instead of typical veggie dip, serve a trio of salad dressings in dishes of varying heights for added interest. Cost: $29.04
The salad dressings shown here are green goddess, French and honey mustard.
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 each medium green, sweet red and yellow peppers, cut into strips
- 2 medium bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- Assorted salad dressings
- Arrange vegetables on a serving platter. Serve with dressings. Yield:
- 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 32 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.