- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn, thawed, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) reduced-fat evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- In a nonstick skillet, saute the red pepper and onions in oil until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in the chilies, jalapenos and half of the corn. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; add remaining corn. Cover and process for 3 minutes or until smooth. Pour over red pepper mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Three-Pepper Corn Pudding in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p20
Reviews for Three-Pepper Corn Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review