- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cider vinegar
- 3 medium green peppers, chopped
- 3 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until thickened. Cool.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Three-Pepper Chutney in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p35
Reviews forThree-Pepper Chutney
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review