Brightly colored peas makes a beautiful addition to a springtime table. A tarragon dressing keeps this salad on the lighter side.—Mary Wilhelm, Sparta, Wisconsin
Recommended: 66 Recipes to Make This Spring
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 3/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 4 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar, sour cream, oil, tarragon and honey; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Add sugar snap peas, frozen peas and edamame; cover and boil for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Divide salad greens among four plates. Top with pea mixture and radishes; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Three-Pea Salad with Creamy Tarragon Dressing in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2011, p162
Reviews for Three-Pea Salad with Creamy Tarragon Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review