- beating until combined. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking
- soda and salt; add to egg mixture alternately with water. Stir in
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for
- 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Poke holes in cake with a fork.
- Chill overnight.
- In a large saucepan, combine the condensed milk, cream, corn syrup
- and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring
- constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Slowly pour over chilled cake,
- letting milk absorb into cake. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in
- sugar until stiff peaks form. Stir in vanilla. In a large bowl,
- combine the sour cream, confectioners' sugar and extract. Fold in
- whipped cream. Spread frosting over sides and top of cake.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 496 calories, 22 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 161 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 66 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.