- 4 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli salami
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Let dough rise until doubled, according to package directions.
- Punch down. Roll each loaf into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Arrange a fourth of the salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese over each rectangle. Sprinkle each with a fourth of the mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and pepper.
- Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side. Seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on two greased baking sheets. Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 loaves (8 slices each).
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Three-Meat and Cheese Stromboli
Sort By :
"Awesome, after loving Stromboli for years I finally made it myself. It is easy and tastes great. Forgot to add all the spices but the pepperoni spiced it up . I'll be a pro this Super Bowl party. Hmm-mm my 5 star rating is not coming up"
"Always loved this recipe as a kid, and tried it out on my new husband, another success!!!"
"This is so yummy! It reheats pretty well. I've made ahead and taken it on a float trip and eaten cold also. I believe the calorie estimate here is way under what I figured for it."
"This was easy and delicious! Even the kids loved them."
"Five stars isn't enough - I've been making this since I discovered in my 2004 TOH magazine, yes, that's right 2004, and it's my family's all-time favorite meal, especially my husband. I slice it narrow for our kids to make it easier to eat, and cool it off quick, cuz they can't wait to bite into it once it comes from the oven!!"