- 4 loaves (1 pound each) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli salami
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- Let dough rise until doubled, according to package directions.
- Punch down. Roll each loaf into a 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Arrange a fourth of the salami, ham, pepperoni and provolone cheese over each rectangle. Sprinkle each with a fourth of the mozzarella cheese, Romano cheese, garlic powder, oregano, parsley and pepper.
- Roll up each rectangle jelly-roll style, beginning with a long side. Seal seams and ends. Place seam side down on two greased baking sheets. Brush with egg yolk.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 loaves (8 slices each).
Reviews for Three-Meat and Cheese Stromboli
"We love stromboli but have never made it myself. I used frozen pizza dough and only used 2. I got genoa salami by mistake but it didn't seem to make a difference. I also used some marinara sauce inside. Next time I would omit the parmesan cheese. I also would add some seasoning to the outside of the dough before cooking. We all enjoyed this but would make some changes next time."
"Awesome, after loving Stromboli for years I finally made it myself. It is easy and tastes great. Forgot to add all the spices but the pepperoni spiced it up . I'll be a pro this Super Bowl party. Hmm-mm my 5 star rating is not coming up"
"Always loved this recipe as a kid, and tried it out on my new husband, another success!!!"
"This is so yummy! It reheats pretty well. I've made ahead and taken it on a float trip and eaten cold also. I believe the calorie estimate here is way under what I figured for it."
"This was easy and delicious! Even the kids loved them."