- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; beat on low speed
- until blended. Press into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over low heat, melt butter and
- chocolate. Remove from the heat; stir in the sugar, eggs, milk and
- vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir
- into the chocolate mixture until smooth. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly
- touched. Cool on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine the frosting ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Frost cooled brownies. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 246 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 209 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.