- For four-leaf-clover rolls, divide one portion into 16 pieces. Shape
- each into a 1-1/2-in. ball; place in greased muffin cups. With
- scissors, cut each ball into quarters, but not all the way through,
- leaving dough attached at bottom.
- For pan rolls, divide one portion into 16 pieces. Shape each piece
- into a 1-1/2-in. ball. Place in a greased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours.
- Bake at 400° for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Brush
- with melted butter. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 108 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.