- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in
- half. Shape into loaves. Transfer to two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf
- pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Beat egg and cold water; brush over loaves. Bake at 375° for
- 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks
- to cool. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 126 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 165 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.