- cooking spray, turning once to coat top. Cover and let rise in a
- warm place until doubled, about 1-1/4 hours.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into 22
- pieces. Roll each into a ball. Brush two 9-in. round baking pans
- with some of the oil.
- Arrange 11 balls in each pan; brush tops with remaining oil. Combine
- the celery seed, fennel seed, sesame seeds and poppy seeds; sprinkle
- over rolls. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about
- 40 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks. Yield: 22 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 roll equals 157 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.