Three-Grain Bread Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups water (70° to 80°)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 cup King Arthur Premium 100% Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup rye flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds, 20 slices).
Reviews for Three-Grain Bread(7)
Sort By :
This was very tasty. Will be making it again soon.
Very flavorful...we love it!
My daughter gave me a bread machine for Xmas and I found this recipe delicious! It is perfect and better than all breads I have tried so far.I am anexperienced bread baker but arthritis caused me unable to knead without pain. This wonderful healthy and tasty bread is spurring me on to continue. The only changes I made was to add tsp. of vital wheat gluten and Tbl of milled flaxseed.
This is my standard bread recipe. It has given me trouble though with not rising and sinking in the middle. I have read that most grains with the exception of rye, wheat and white don't have enough wheat gluten in them that can cause this so I added 2t and it did help.
I have a new bread machine, this my first loaf its great will be making it again for sure