Three-Fruit Slushies Recipe
Bananas, pineapple and orange flavors combine in this summery sensation. Wonderful on a warm day, it's a treat your gang will ask for time and again.—Patti Lamb, Addison, Michigan
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 7 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 bottle (20 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1. Dissolve sugar in boiling water. Add orange juice concentrate, bananas and pineapple; stir until combined. Stir in soda; pour into a large container or several small containers; freeze. Remove from the freezer about 1 hour before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 253 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC