Bananas, pineapple and orange flavors combine in this summery sensation. Wonderful on a warm day, it's a treat your gang will ask for time and again.—Patti Lamb, Addison, Michigan
Recommended: 30 Recipes to Make with Fresh Peaches
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 7 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 bottle (20 ounces) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Dissolve sugar in boiling water. Add orange juice concentrate, bananas and pineapple; stir until combined. Stir in soda; pour into a large container or several small containers; freeze. Remove from the freezer about 1 hour before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
Originally published as Three-Fruit Slushies in Country Woman July/August 2005, p5
Reviews for Three-Fruit Slushies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review