"Nothing could be easier than stirring up this refreshing salad," confides Ruth Andrewson of Leavenworth, Washington. "The tangy honey mustard salad dressing is a wonderful complement to the different fruit flavors."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard salad dressing
- In a bowl, combine the fruit. Add dressing and toss to coat. Cover
- and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cup (prepared with fat-free salad dressing) equals 91 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.