Three-Fruit Marmalade Recipe
- 1 medium orange
- 2 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
- 2 cups chopped peeled fresh pears
- 1 package (1-3/4 ounces) powdered fruit pectin
- 5 cups sugar
- 1. Finely grate peel from orange; peel and section the fruit. Place peel and sections in a Dutch oven. Add peaches and pears. Stir in pectin. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in sugar; return to a full rolling boil. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 2. Remove from heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into eight hot half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if necessary, by adding hot mixture. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- 3. Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 10 minutes. Remove jars and cool. Yield: 8 half-pints.
2 tablespoons: 88 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Three-Fruit Marmalade
"Was quite sweet. I would reduce sugar next time. Mostly tasted of orange.Only got 6 half pints instead of 8."