I received this super-easy recipe from a friend. It takes just minutes to combine the bananas, strawberries and pineapple with a few other ingredients before popping everything in the freezer. I've been told the luscious mixture tastes even better than ice cream.
Featured In: 15 Recipes to Make for Summer Pool Parties
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas and strawberries. Stir in the pineapple, yogurt and sugar. Fold in the whipped topping. Cover and freezer until firm. May be frozen for up to 1 month. Yield: 1-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Three-Fruit Frozen Yogurt in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p29
Reviews for Three-Fruit Frozen Yogurt
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review