Three-Fruit Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pears and peaches; spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with cake mix; dot with butter.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings,.
1 piece: 313 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 58g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Three-Fruit Dump Cake
"Although I haven't made this yet, it is very similar to one I made when a kid. I used canned cherry pie filling only, and one stick of butter MELTED, and drizzled over the dry cake mix. That helped it mix with the mix. I also put mine in a 9x13 cake pan. It was great then, and I look forward to trying this with the 3 fruits. Thank you for reminding me of my past endeavors!"
"This was so easy to make and quite tasty. After reading the reviews I did use more butter-1/ cup and it worked out perfectly. I also added about 1/2 tsp cinnamon to my filling. The combination of fruits is delicious. Served warm with a dollop of ice cream or whip cream and you have a winner."
"I haven't tried this recipe, I have a question about the size of the baking pan that has been suggested. Could it possibly be on a 8-in square pan? I don't think all the ingredients will fit into that small pan."
"This is the best "Dump" cake I've made yet. Quick & easy. I've never tried a combinations of fruit fillings before but this was super moist and delicious!"