Three-Fruit Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pears and peaches; spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with cake mix; dot with butter.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 6-8 servings,.
Reviews for Three-Fruit Dump Cake(4)
Sort By :
When I make this cake I use a 9x13" pan and I melt the butter and pour it over cake mix, then take a spatula and run it over the cake mix and butter,that way I never have pieces of dry cake mix. I also use 1/2 cup butter.
I wonder if you are supposed to combine the cake mix and the butter? I had a places where the cake mix was still mix and didn't bake at all. I used fresh pears, dried cranberries and apple pie filling, haven't tried it yet though!
I haven't tried this recipe, I have a question about the size of the baking pan that has been suggested. Could it possibly be on a 8-in square pan? I don't think all the ingredients will fit into that small pan.
This is the best "Dump" cake I've made yet. Quick & easy. I've never tried a combinations of fruit fillings before but this was super moist and delicious!