Three-Chocolate Fudge Recipe
I make this fudge at Christmastime to give to friends and neighbors. That tradition started years ago when I made more candy than my husband, three sons and I could eat, so we shared it. It's a tasty tradition I'm glad to continue. -Betty Grantham, Hanceville, Alabama
- 3-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 32 large marshmallows, halved
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine first four ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows until melted.
- 2. Stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add chocolate bars and chopped chocolate; stir until melted. Fold in vanilla and pecans; mix well. Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Yield: 5-1/2 pounds.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 161 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 40 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC