Three-Chocolate Fudge Recipe
I make this fudge at Christmastime to give to friends and neighbors. That tradition started years ago when I made more candy than my husband, three sons and I could eat, so we shared it. It's a tasty tradition I'm glad to continue. -Betty Grantham, Hanceville, Alabama
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3-1/3 cups sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 32 large marshmallows, halved
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with foil; grease foil with 1 tablespoon butter.
- 2. In a heavy large saucepan, combine sugars, milk and remaining butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows and vanilla until blended.
- 3. Gradually stir in chocolate chips and chopped chocolate until melted. Fold in pecans. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: 5-1/2 pounds.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC