Three-Chili Turkey Tacos Recipe
With a trio of chili sauce, green chilies and chili powder, these take "taco night" to a new level. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup beer or nonalcoholic beer
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 3-1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 taco shells, warmed
- 1-1/4 cups shredded lettuce
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook the turkey, onion and red pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2. Stir in the beer, chili sauce, chilies, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Spoon turkey mixture into taco shells; top with lettuce and cheese. Yield: 5 servings.
2 tacos equals 379 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 766 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Reviews for Three-Chili Turkey Tacos
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC