“We love pizza and consider ourselves connoisseurs. The breadsticks make this easy and a little different. We especially enjoy it with veggies from our garden.” —Sue Ellen Clark, Wyoming, New York
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small yellow summer squash, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- Unroll breadsticks; place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; pinch seams to seal. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, 2 tablespoons dressing, parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, basil and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Spread remaining dressing over crust; sprinkle with Romano cheese and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with vegetable mixture; dot ricotta over vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack and garlic powder.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 12 pieces.
Originally published as Three-Cheese Veggie Pizza in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p51
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Veggie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review