- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 small yellow summer squash, finely chopped
- 1 small zucchini, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated Romano or Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2/3 cup Galbani® Ricotta Cheese
- Unroll breadsticks; place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form a crust; pinch seams to seal. Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, 2 tablespoons dressing, parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, basil and Italian seasoning; set aside.
- Spread remaining dressing over crust; sprinkle with Romano cheese and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese. Top with vegetable mixture; dot ricotta over vegetables. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack and garlic powder.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Yield: 12 pieces.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Veggie Pizza
Sort By :
"I made this for the first time last year and I'm looking forward to making it again when my garden vegetables start producing. It was very good! The ricotta cheese gives it that extra "oomph"."
"Made this last night for dinner - fantastic! My husband (a huge meat-eater) couldn't even tell there was no meat in this, although, it would be easy enough to add some chicken. I did use some onion & chive cream cheese I had on hand for the first layer right on top of the crust, it added a little extra flavor & compensated because I didn't have any ricotta. A great way to use summer garden veggies."