Three-Cheese Twists Recipe
My daughter has given me many great recipes, but this is one of my favorites. Although these tasty twists look like you fussed, convenient frozen dinner rolls hurry along the preparation. I usually serve them with chili, but they're great with a salad, too. -June Poepping, Quincy, Illinois
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) finely shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 24 frozen bread dough dinner rolls, thawed
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine butter and garlic salt. In another shallow bowl, combine cheeses and parsley. On a lightly floured surface, roll each dinner roll into a 10-in. rope. Dip in butter mixture, then in cheese mixture.
- 2. Fold each rope in half and twist twice; pinch ends together to seal. Place 2-in. apart on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 30 minutes.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 188 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 370mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Twists
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC