Three-Cheese Turkey Manicotti Recipe
- 12 uncooked manicotti shells
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) three-cheese spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- Cook manicotti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook turkey and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the spaghetti sauce, sugar, Italian seasoning, onion powder and garlic powder. Place 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish
- Drain manicotti. In a large bowl, combine the cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and egg. Stuff into manicotti shells. Place shells over meat sauce. Top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Three-Cheese Turkey Manicotti(28)
Sort By :
I made this recipe as is except skipped the Italian Seasoning only because we don't care for it. This was so good! We will definitely make this often.
I also used an ice tea spoon to stuffe the shells but it helps if you roll the stuffing mix. This tasted fantastic. Everyone loved it.
It was wonderful!
BIG HIT AT MY HOUSE
I did add more sauce ,the turkey was 1.25 lbs. and only 1/2 teasp. garlic.