Three Cheese Tomato Melt Recipe
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 bagels or English muffins, split and toasted
- 1. Combine cheeses, mayonnaise and garlic powder; set aside. Place a tomato slice on each bagel half; broil 5 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until tomato is warm. Spread about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture over each tomato; broil 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 384 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 622 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Three Cheese Tomato Melt
"I made this after recieving a bunch of tomatos from a neighbor. My boys love them, they taste like pizza. Can not wait for the next harvest of tomatos."